Residential Solar Installation
Your Own Solar Power with $0 Down
THANKS TO A NUMBER OF ZERO DOWN SOLAR FINANCING OPTIONS, YOU CAN UPGRADE YOUR HOME FOR $0 OUT OF POCKET AND START SAVING ON ENERGY COSTS RIGHT AWAY!
Residential Solar Installation Financing Options
From a Trusted Solar Contractor Based in San Diego, El Cajon, Chula Vista & Escondido, California
Cash or Credit Solar Purchase
Zero Down Solar also offers installation with the traditional cash, credit or financed options. Solar panel system owners are eligible for a solar investment tax credit (ITC) equal to 26% (2020) and 22% (2021) of the cost of the system upon installation. Many states also have additional rebates and incentives like Solar Renewable Energy Certificates (SRECs) available, and the interest paid on secured loans can also be tax deductible.
If you install solar panels with a solar loan, you are the system owner, which comes with additional financial benefits and responsibilities. The question of whether you want to pay cash, take out a loan, or lease your solar panels is dependent on your preferences, needs, and financial goals. Contact us today for solar panel installation in San Diego County, including Vista El Cajon, Chula Vista, Escondido & Borrego Springs, CA
If you sign a solar lease or PPA, you are “renting” the solar panel system from the solar financing company that owns it (not from Zero Down Solar, the installer).
MY POINT Credit Union
Offering Zero Down Energy Efficiency & Solar Loans: My Point CU makes going solar easy by offering low rates on Solar and Energy Efficiency Loans. Solar Loans – Rate as low as 4.99%APR* and borrow up to $50,000.
The monthly payments for a 15-year solar loan are almost always lower than those of a 20-year lease or PPA. How much lower depends on whether your solar loan is secured or unsecured- SDMCU offers multiple financing options.
- This is not a Solar lease, My Point CU provides excellent unsecured energy loans.
- You own the solar panels with the help of a solar mortgage.
- A full financial analysis of leasing vs. financing always shows that a cash purchase or finance to own is in their best long-term financial interest.
- Keep state rebates, federal credits, SRECs, in your pocket.
- No escalators.
- You own the solar system from Day 1, and after your solar mortgage is paid in full you will be able to enjoy the freedom from the energy payments for decades.
Ygrene Energy Fund’s award winning YgreneWorks program provides 100% no money down PACE financing for energy efficiency, renewable energy and water conservation improvements to your home or business.
With YgreneWorks, you can lower your utility bills and increase your comfort while reducing greenhouse gas emissions in your city.
- Payments are conveniently made through your property tax bills.
- Eligibility is based on the equity in your property (among other factors), not on your credit score, proof of employment, income or financial statements.
- Payments can be deferred for up to 30 months.
- YgreneWorks is not a government program.
Depending on your goals, housing situation, financial situation and other factors…
Paying upfront for residential solar installation might make the most sense.